A big part of getting clear, acne free skin is making sure we follow some “healthy habits” as I like to call them.
Healthy habits can be anything from not picking spots, all the way to running 30 minutes a day etc. Anything really that will help get rid of acne, or other skin conditions, leaving us with clear skin.
But the problem is we all set ourselves these healthy habits every once-and-a-while but most of the time fail to follow through with them. While there can be many reason we fail these are the main ones:
1. Get Bored/Lose motivation
2. Get distracted
3. Life just get’s in the way
Healthy Habits 30 Day Challenge
I was thinking for some time how could I help make us all more accountable and help achieve these “healthy habits challenges” then it hit me. Why don’t I post a new healthy habit challenge on the site every month.
This is how it would work:
- On the 1st of a new month I would set a 30 day challenge. The challenge will be something that will help us get into healthy habits to achieve clear skin.
- An example of a challenge would be DRINKING 2 LITRES OF WATER EACH DAY or RUN 30 MINUTES EVERY OTHER DAY etc.
- Each week (I think) I will post updates on how the challenge is going, how many times I have slipped up, and how much, or if my skin/acne has improved and more. But these weekly updates will just be short.
- Every one who wants to fully participate in the challenge will have to leave in the comment section that they “accept healthy habits challenge” and leave updates and results on the weekly updates. This will make sure that you are also staying accountable, and it will help you keep track of your progress.
Good Or Bad Idea?
If this is something that interests you could you please comment, share, tweet or plus this post. The reason I ask this is because it gives me a good indicator whether you like the idea or not.
If you do not like the idea there is no dislike button sorry (blame facebook, not me ha) but leaving a comment would be great, especially if you could give reason why and what would interest you.
Any feedback really would be amazing and massively appreciated by me, Bobby.
There are many benefits that would come from these. With the main ones being:
- Staying accountable.
- Getting into healthy habits that will help improve the skin.
- Helps keep track of progress and results.
- much more
Hopefully by the end of each of these healthy habit challenges (sorry for saying it so much) we will have these healthy habits that we keep.
Then each month we will add a new healthy habit to our routine.
And hopefully before we know it we will have completed many of these and have many healthy habits that will massively improve our skin, and even over-all health.
If you are inserted challenge number 1 will start on the 01/05/2012.
I really hope you are up for these because I know I am very exited about them.
I have an idea about what I want the first challenge to be, but if there is a challenge that you would like post below, I may go with that instead or use it as a future one.
ARE YOU IN!?
Get free updates